Careers as SBS Behavior Consultants
Supportive Behavior Services is Indiana's best and largest Medicaid Waiver provider of Behavior Management services and is continually looking to hire qualified Behavior Consultants and expand its growing team throughout all of Indiana. We are continually looking to grow our teams in Lafayette, Indianapolis, Valparaiso, South Bend, Fort Wayne, Muncie, Columbus, Bloomington, Evansville, Jeffersonville, Vincennes, Terre Haute, and the rural communities in between.
Our Behavior Consultants work as a member of the consumers' Individual Support Team to assist them in achieving their chosen life goals. This is achieved by providing ongoing behavior supports to individuals, their families, fellow service providers, academic providers, and staff.
Under the supervision of your Regional Director and the Executive Director (all practicing Behavior Consultants), Our Behavior Consultants will provide direct and indirect service to individuals, their families, staff, and caregivers that focuses on the individuals Behavior Support Plan (BSP) and their Person-Centered Individual Support Plan (PCISP).
Behavior Consultants at Supportive Behavior Services:
- Are the highest paid in our industry
- Paid $54.60-$65.52 per billable hour (Current SBS Average is $60.42)
- Have paid Indiana Behavior Association dues
- Schedule client visits around their schedule
- Choose their time off and holidays
- Do not have billing minimum requirements
- Can complete all their CEUs in-house at SBS
- Choose their caseload size and driving radius
- Work from home and in the field
- Assess behavioral functions to create the FBA
- Create and implement Behavior Support Plans
- Create Quarterly Reports and attend meetings
- Provide regularly ongoing behavior supports
- Train staff completed Behavior Support Plans
Required: Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Applied Behavior Analysis, Counseling, Education, or related field (460 IAC 6-5-4). State and County background checks, CPR-First Aid certification, negative TB test, professional liability insurance, and reliable transportation with vehicle insurance are required.These are independent contractor positions, not employee positions, and individuals will receive a 1099 for tax purposes.
Interested individuals should send their resumes to SBSMain2020@gmail.com