Careers as SBS Behavior Consultants
Supportive Behavior Services is Indiana's best and largest Medicaid Waiver provider of Behavior Management services and is continually looking to hire qualified Behavior Consultants and expand its growing team throughout all of Indiana. We are continually looking to grow our teams in Lafayette, Indianapolis, Valparaiso, South Bend, Fort Wayne, Muncie, Columbus, Bloomington, Evansville, Jeffersonville, Vincennes, Terre Haute, and the rural communities in between.
Behavior Consultants work as a member of the consumers' Individual Support Team to assist them in achieving their chosen life goals. This is achieved by providing ongoing behavior supports to individuals, their families, fellow service providers, and staff.
Under the supervision of your Regional Director and the Executive Director (all practicing Behavior Consultants), Our Behavior Consultants will provide direct and indirect service to individuals, their families, staff, and caregivers that focuses on the individuals Behavior Support Plan (BSP) and their Person-Centered Individual Support Plan (PCISP).
Behavior Consultants at Supportive Behavior Services:
- Are the highest paid in our industry
- Have paid Indiana Behavior Association membership
- Can schedule client appointments around their schedule
- Choose when to take time off and their holidays
- Do not have billing minimum requirements
- Can complete all their CEUs in-house at SBS
- Choose their own caseload size and driving radius
- Work out of their home, home office, and in the field
- Assess behavioral functions to create the FBA
- Create and implement Behavior Support Plans for each client
- Complete Quarterly Reports and attend quarterly meetings
- Provide regularly ongoing Behavior Management supports
- Train staff members on completed Behavior Support Plans
Required: Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Applied Behavior Analysis, Counseling, Education, or related field (460 IAC 6-5-4). State and County background checks, CPR-First Aid certification, negative TB test, professional liability insurance, and reliable transportation with vehicle insurance are required.
These are independent contractor positions, not employee positions, and individuals will receive a 1099 for tax purposes.
Pay is commensurate with experience; range of $54.60 - $65.52 per billable hour paid to the consultant monthly.
Interested individuals should send their resumes to SBSMain2020@gmail.com