Supportive Behavior Services is a premier Indiana Medicaid Waiver provider of Behavior Management services across the state and is continually looking to hire qualified Behavior Consultants and expand its growing team throughout all of Indiana. We are continually looking to grow our team in Lafayette, Indianapolis, Valparaiso, South Bend, Fort Wayne, Muncie, Columbus, Bloomington, Evansville, Vincennes, Terre Haute, and the rural communities in between.
Behavior Consultants work as a member of the consumers' Individual Support Team to assist them in achieving their individual life goals. This is achieved by providing ongoing behavior supports to individuals, their families, fellow service providers, and staff.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director (a practicing Behavior Consultant), Behavior Consultants will provide direct and indirect service to consumers, their families, staff, and caregivers that focuses on the individuals Behavior Support Plan (BSP) and Person-Centered Individual Support Plan (PCISP).
Behavior Consultants at Supportive Behavior Services:
- Can schedule client appointments around their schedule
- Do not have billing minimum requirements
- Choose their own caseload size and driving radius
- Work out of their home, home office, and in the field
- Assess behavioral functions to create the FBA
- Create and implement Behavior Support Plans for each client
- Complete Quarterly Reports and attend quarterly meetings
- Provide ongoing Behavior Management supports
- Train staff members on completed Behavior Support Plans
Required: Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Applied Behavior Analysis, Counseling, Education, or related field (460 IAC 6-5-4). State and County background checks, CPR-First Aid certification, negative TB test, professional liability insurance, and reliable transportation with vehicle insurance are required.
This is an independent contractor position, not employee position, and individuals will receive a 1099 for tax purposes.
Pay is commensurate with experience; range of $54.60 - $65.52 per billable hour paid to the clinician monthly.
Interested individuals should send their resumes to SBSMain2020@gmail.com